Electrical Power and Lighting
From the initial workup to the design details, to purchasing of equipment, there is an incredible amount of detail involved with the electrical and lighting phase of your building project. Lighting systems are an integral part of a building's energy usage and indoor quality.
- Infrastructure Electrical Requirements
- Sub-Station Captive
- Power Generation
- Street Lighting
- HT / LT Cabling & Power Distribution
- Emergency Supply D.G. Sets & UPS etc.
- Functional & Mood Lighting and Control
- Public Address / Audio Visual System
- Telecommunication, LAN and Networking Systems
- Integrated Building Management Systems. (IBMS)